Thursday, May 25, 2017

May 22, 2017

Kendal's birthday was on a Monday, so she woke up at Matt's and came home from school to 12 balloons and a smile on her face. We had a fun afternoon celebrating her special day.


"It was amazing we all had so much fun. I was very excited that it was my birthday." - Kendal


"Every year we take a birthday picture. We all have a fun time with presents." - Kendal


"Lots of pictures fun pictures,funny picture, many pictures. I love my family members so very much more than almost anything." - Kendal


On May 23rd, Kendal had her last orchestra concert for the year. It's been amazing to see what a great violinist she has become in just one school year. She loves music and is so good at it.
This is Kendal and Lydia Jones.


"On May 23rd I had a orchestra concert was very fun. I love concerts very much." - Kendal


No comments:

Post a Comment