Monday, May 15, 2017

Huber Grove with the girls


On May 13th, McKenzie, Kendal, and I went for a mommy-daughter hike and picnic for activity days. It was a beautiful time.


This is  Huber Grove in midway. We started our walk at the Wasatch mountain state park. Me, my mom, and my sister went on a walk, with some of my 
friends. I had a fun time. We ate lunch there and also played in the water. We took pictures there and we saw some ducks. on the way back me and my sister and one of my friends thought we saw a snake in the bushes, all three of us screamed and ran to our other Friends and their parents.  When we got back to the park i saw my cousins and got confused.  - Kendal


Our trip to Huber Grove was really fun! We went on a mother daughter hike with Heber 9th Ward. We walked two miles. We started at the visitor center, and stopped at Huber Grove to have a picnic. During our picnic we talked and laughed and ate our lunch. Then we saw bunny's! They were so cute. Then my sister found a tree, and it was a big tree. So she decided to climb it. That didn't work out so well, she started to climb and she slipped, and scraped her belly and started to cry. Right after she slipped we took pictures and she was still crying. I felt bad for her. Then we took a couple more pictures then we went back to our cars. When we were back to our cars we where all tired. Then we went home! - McKenzie


No comments:

Post a Comment