Monday, June 5, 2017

Marc Cobell and Rumchata

The last day of school was Friday, June 2nd. All the kids went to the other parents' house. Except Kelsey. She is always with us but she had great fun plans for the evening.
June 3rd was a Harley Showcase at the park on Heber's Main Street. Heath really wanted to go. We did. He fell head over heels in love. He's always wanted a Harley but now Harley Fever took over. So we went down to Timpanogoes Harley for some more drooling.



At the Harley Showcase in Heber City, there was a guy that just pulled up on his bike and it was BEAUTIFUL!  Vintage. Gorgeous. I went over to take a look. The guy said I could sit on it if I wanted to. Of course I did! So I did and I didn't even think about his hot hot hot engine and my leg found it. I knew it burned me good and I quickly got off. The guy realized that I got burned and was so apologetic. He was also Marc Cobell from Channel 2 news, so that was cool.


After Timpanogoes Harley, we went to Tori and Jared's house.
Michelle gave me a little trim and it was a big trim!  I told her since it was summer to go short short short. She did.



We like hanging out with the Elwells and I am so glad we get so see them so much more often than I used to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment