Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Kenna is an OWL


Kenna got to play Neighborhood T-ball again this summer. This is her second year and she LOVES it!  She is so blasted cute and she understands the game this year. It is one of her highlights to go play and it is one of my highlights to go watch her because she is with Matt for the first three weeks of the summer.




"I was the catcher. I like playing catcher because you catch the ball and it's easy with your mitt. Coach Heather helped me when I was little." - Kenna
                                                                                                                                                    





Her coach Heather Epperson arranges for their mascot to be the OWLZ like the Orem Owlz so their mascot can come up to a game and they kids can to go one of their games for free. The kids LOVE LOVE LOVE the Owl and think it's pretty darn special.

No comments:

Post a Comment