Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Another sweet tree from Boulder


"I sluffed yoga so for extra credit our teacher allows us to send her pictures doing yoga poses in everyday situations." - Kelsey


We went Christmas tree hunting on Boulder Mountain again this year on the first weekend of December. The weather was so warm, we hardly needed coats. 


We found a tree for us and one for Carol. 
Heath is just so cute, I had to get a picture of my handsome fella.


"I loved to look like a bunny." -Kenna





"We got our Christmas tree. It was very fun hunting for it.
Me and the kids played a fun game. I was a wolf in the game.
We ran through the trees. It was very fun." - Emmitt



"I liked to do thumbs up." - Kenna


"We like to play a game that I was a wolf." - Kenna  

No comments:

Post a Comment