Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Easter with the Harveys



"I went to sun glow. It was fun. I wish all of the kids could have came. but It was still fun." - Morgan






"Easter was so fun! I loved it. One of my most favorite things that we did was when we rolled eggs down the hill up in Sunglow. I named my favorite egg Steve. It was amazing. (p.s. I got to roll that egg twice.) My brother and I each rolled 12 eggs down the hill. I hope we can do it again next year. Translation: ¡La Pascua fue muy divertida! Me encantó. Una de mis cosas favoritas que hacíamos era cuando rodábamos huevos colina abajo en Sunglow. Llamé a mi huevo favorito Steve. Fue increíble. (p.s. Tengo que rodar ese huevo dos veces.) Mi hermano y yo cada uno rodó 12 huevos por la colina. Espero que podamos hacerlo nuevamente el próximo año." - McKenzie



No comments:

Post a Comment